All 3 art Reviews

Get in Mah Bellah Get in Mah Bellah

Pac-Man was well drawn, but the ghost needs more work done on him. Also, if you added some drool coming out of Pac-Man mouth and made him look more "hungry" for the ghost it would look better.

Trash-Man-1 responds:

This is actually an older drawing (from 2009), and the thing about this drawing was I only spent a really short time on it... Otherwise, as usual, I would go back and be sure everything looks proper.

I might be drawing a Marlboro soon, so maybe on that I'll do drool and stuff on that drawing.

Thanks for the honest critique.

Daisy Tanktop Daisy Tanktop

You did a pretty good job getting the look of Daisy right. The drawing was well done, but it would look better if you added more shading and glare to the picture and more detail to the eyes and hair. The basic drawing is very well done, but more detail would improve it.

Trash-Man-1 responds:

I appreciate the honest critique. Funny thing is, I've been afraid to add glare, but I guess it would look better. Hair is annoying, but I guess I could be better about it. As for the eyes, if you mean the eye lines that show where the actual eyelid goes, Daisy and Peach don't have those, and normally I would draw that. I guess I'll have to find a compromise when doing the Nintendo princesses.

Either way, thanks for the comments.

It Is Definitely A Tree It Is Definitely A Tree

Nice.

Woah, Otto I never expected you to be such a good artist like this. This honestly looks great and it has a very nice "watercolor" look to it. If you would add some type of background it would be a 10/10.

Otto responds:

Cheers Cootie, and the watercoloury look would be because it's in watercolours. :)
It would probably be too difficult to add a background now, though, maybe a faint one...