Salvadore the Snail Salvadore the Snail

: )

I liked the art you used in this and it reminded me of the little toons in Red Dead Redemption. Also, what can be cuter than a snail with a mustache? Keep up the good work.

GnoblarAgency responds:

thanks a lot! The toons in Red Dead were a great inspiration when making this :) I'll definitely keep animating

Love4Dead Love4Dead

LOLOL

The flash was humorous and the animation was well done. "You Sexy Thing" makes every flash a classic. I could've done without seeing the zombie fingering herself though. A little too far.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

...

Well, the music wasn't as catchy as what I have come to expect from TheWeebl. I honestly didn't really enjoy it that much. On the bright side the animation was nice and cute and it had plenty of charm to it.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Catchy.

Well, the song was funny and catchy to the point where I had to listen to the song multiple times before I allowed myself to exit the page. The animation was also very well done.

Sweet lemonade. Oh, sweet lemonade!

Justin Bieber Parody Justin Bieber Parody

Mehhh.

Okay, the animation was very good and it had its own style to it. The sounds were good as well. The main downfall of the flash is that it was too short and it also wasn't very funny. For a comedy flash, being funny is the most important factor.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Film-like quality.

This flash is nearly perfect.

The voice work was all spot on along with the music and the animation was "anime-ish" and looked very nice. The writing and story combined with the raw emotion is something that few flash on this site can match. Truly one of the greatest flash to ever grace NG.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Oh my heavens!

This is what every stick flash should be. The animation was fluid, complex, and overall superb. The musical choice along with the sound effects were as good as it can get. And, in a genre where flash often all feel the same the creativity involved really makes this one stand out.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Epic-ness. *drools*

This flash was quite frankly amazing. The text was very well done and it had plenty of variation. The amazing voice work was what really stole the show though. It also doesn't hurt to have hilarious source material.

One of the few flash that can actually make me laugh out loud.

My iPod My iPod

Needs work.

The animation wasn't draw very well and the framerate was very low. It ended up making the flash look very poor. There was no sound to speak of and the story wasn't really about anything at all.

I would throw in some color and up the frame rate and add some sounds. The good thing about flash is the more that you do it the more that you will improve. You will get better in time.

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Hilarious

The animation in the flash was spot on. The framerate was high and the movement were fluid. The voices were all very well done and the quartet sang very well in their few lines. Most of all the "punchline" was funny.

Props.